Blog post #7

 Blog post #7 on article:   In 1-2 paragraphs, discuss what you learned about yourself from the Ideology Inventory.  Where do your values lie when it comes to Youth Work?  Refer directly to the

After the Youth Development ideology Horoscope I learned that I am "Positive Youth Development" which is a focus on fostering strengths and positive growth (also helps prevent negative outcomes)..." I agree with this because I like focusing on one child at a time. I like to address that child's problem, interest, and etc. Once I address whats going on with the child I would then move on to the next child. I know this is why I like mentoring with youths. I like making foundations for the youth to have. By me working with that one particular child, and my ideology a Positive Youth Development, I will help the youth increase the strength. I would provide the child with assistance, opportunities in the community, and help from agencies to help making a life long change. My values lie in making a change with the child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post #8

"Common Sense" About Youth

SEVEN characteristics of Youth Work